Disposable wipes Akuku brand, moistened with 99% water. The remaining 1% include glycerin, aloe leaf juice, citric acid and ionic silver. They help to protect the delicate skin of the baby. They do not contain alcohol or perfume. They are completely safe for the delicate skin of the newborn. They can also be used by adults for daily hand and face hygiene. Thanks to the convenient packaging, you can take them with you on a walk and on a trip.

The best use of Akuku wipes:

- on a walk,

- on the playground,

- while changing diaper,

- during feeding,

- while shopping

Warning! The product is not a toy. To prevent the risk of suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of children. Do not flush down the toilet.

Package contains 70 pcs.

Made in Europe